About 12 Brancaster Staithe
- Self-catering holiday home in popular Norfolk coastal village
- Comfortable and affordable - sleeps 5
- Children and pets welcome
- Enclosed sunny rear garden
- Walking distance to harbour and award winning pubs
- Close to beautiful sandy beaches with golf and bird watching nearby
- Easy access to North Norfolk Coastal Path
- Great base for sailing and water-sports
- Supermarket, fish shed, shops, cafe and tennis courts in village
No. 12 is a family owned holiday home in one of North Norfolk's most popular coastal villages.The comfortable house, built in the 1960's, is a mid-terrace property in a quiet residential area, a two minute stroll from the harbour.
It's within walking distance to great local pubs - The White Horse and The Jolly Sailors, with The Ship at Brancaster just over a mile away. This is a great base for family and friends wanting to enjoy the delights of Brancaster Staithe at an affordable price. If you enjoy beaches, walking, cycling, golf, bird watching, sailing, kite surfing, kayaking, crabbing or just simply relaxing, then No.12 could be the base for you.